MP Samagra ID Portal | Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission & Search Name In Family ID List | How to view your overall family ID list.
MP Samagra ID Portal 2022: Dear friends, today we have brought to you information about the “Comprehensive Social Security Mission” launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. SSSM IDs are available on the official web portal of the family and memberwise (Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission). Any citizen of Madhya Pradesh can search their name under Samagra Family ID 2020 as per their requirement and can use this SSSM ID MP code in various government schemes. Having a complete ID is very important for the people of Madhya Pradesh. This composite ID has been created for the weaker sections of Madhya Pradesh, such as the elderly, laborers, poor widows, and BPL (BPL) families.
Initiatives of the Madhya Pradesh government will provide complete information about SSSM ID, known as MP Samagra ID (Composite ID). The Madhya Pradesh government has introduced a unique 9-digit SSSM ID with the objective of benefiting from government schemes to economically weaker sections of the society, elderly, widows, and BPL families with transparency. According to the verse “Sarvajan Hitaya Sarvajan Sukhay”, the Kamal Nath government of Madhya Pradesh is making several efforts to benefit the government’s plans to all citizens. Based on the database created by SSSM ID, all the residents of the society get the benefit of all government schemes easily according to their eligibility. The SSSM ID is available on the “Samagra Social Security Mission” portal according to the family members.
Check your name in Madhya Pradesh Samagra ID Portal:
Check Name In MP Samagra ID Portal – In order to get the benefit of any government scheme in the state of Madhya Pradesh, it is necessary to mention the state’s unique identification number i.e. SSSM ID.
The MP State Government has made these special identification codes mandatory for every beneficiary to avail schemes like any pension, ration card, scholarship, etc. If you are not registered under the Composite ID portal, do it as soon as possible. Because without this code you cannot get the benefit of any public welfare program.
|Type of service||MP Samagra ID Portal|
|Launched||By former Chief Minister Shivraj Chauhan|
|The department||Social Welfare Department|
|Start date of registration||Available|
|Type of scheme||State government scheme|
|Type of registration||online mode|
SSSM Composite Family ID Number:
SSSM Samagra Family Id Number – This portal has been launched by the state of Madhya Pradesh under the social security mission.
- On this portal, your family can get an 8 digit composite code. These 8 to 9 digits are provided unique MP Samagra ID.
- You can easily get 9 digit code of any family member by family code or member name.
- Family ID never changes and it has an 8-digit long code.
- Under the family ID, each family member also gets a 9-digit member ID.
- The Madhya Pradesh Composite ID Portal allows you to update the Family Profile.
- You can easily add or remove a family member’s name.
How to know MP Composite ID (SSSM)?
How to Know MP Samagra ID (SSSM) – Subsidy-based foods are distributed to all SC / ST families through the Public Distribution System (PDS) under the Food Security Act. Every resident of Madhya Pradesh can get food, rice, sugar, wheat, etc. at the rate of (Rs. 5 per kg) through an e-ration card/eligibility slip. You can check the SSSM ID through the ration card/eligibility slip which is affixed to your ration card. Similarly, you can see SSSM ID in other ways also or you can know MP Samagra ID in the following way also.
Through MP Food Security Portal:- If you do not have an eligibility slip, then you can know the overall ID through the official website of Madhya Pradesh Food Security Portal. Here, after selecting your district, you can get the information on the overall ID according to the family members.
Through the list of students in their school education session (2014-15):- last year, all the students from class I to class 12 were surveyed, based on which a database was created on their overall portal. On the basis of which they were given the benefit of scholarship. You can click here to know the overall ID from the list of students by class.
From the mobile number of a family member:- You can also know the overall ID from the registered mobile number of your family member, here all you have to do is enter your mobile number and age group. After this, you will easily be able to see the ID details of other members.
Composite ID Guidelines For New Registration:
MP Samagra ID Guidelines for New Registration – Following are the guidelines for overall ID new registration.
- According to the new procedure, the concerned ward in-charge / gram panchayat secretary has been appointed for registration on the portal.
- The ward in-charge / gram panchayat secretary is obliged to register as per the information mentioned on the overall portal.
- After the local body registers the officer with the mobile number on the portal, an OTP will come on his mobile through which
- With the help of User ID & Password, he can log in on the portal and make temporary registration of any family.
Note – If your gram panchayat secretary/ward in charge ignores your overall registration, then you should show him a copy of the order given below. If the officer is still not registered, then you can take the reason in writing from him. With this, you can make a video clip of it and upload it to the Madhya Pradesh CM Helpline.
Documents required for SSSM ID Portal:
Documents Required for SSSM ID Portal – To register in MP Samagra ID Portal the following documents will be required.
|Permanent resident certificate||Aadhar Card||10 V Marksheet|
|Ration card||Passport-size photo||mobile number|
Composite ID [SSSM ID] Online Registration Process:
Samagra ID [SSSM ID] Online Registration Process – Interested beneficiaries of Madhya Pradesh who want to apply to get the overall ID, then follow the steps given below:
First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. Click on the link below to go to the Samagra portal.
- After visiting the official website, the web home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will get the option of Citizens Services, inside this option you will see the option of “Registration of Family” on number 2. Click on this option.
- After this, a new window will open in front of you on the next page with the Samagra ID MP Registration Form.
- This form details related to address, details of the head of the family, identity document will be uploaded.
- You have to fill in these details one by one in the form. like:
- First, the address-related details:- In this section, you have to fill the district, local body, region, village, house number, address caste, competition, etc.
Details of the head of the family in the second part:- There you Diobi name, age, link, mobile number, base number, email address, etc., and 11 will fill other options.
In the third part, upload the documents related to the head:- In this, you have to type the document and upload the documents, issue date, etc.
Adding a fourth family member:- In this last step, you have to add your family member one by one and provide all the details as per the requirement.
- In this way, online registration for your MP Composite ID will be completed.
Search Composite Family ID Number:
Search MP Samagra Family ID Number – If the beneficiary wants to find the Samagra ID of his family, then follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting Samagra Portal, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Know Your Family ID, click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, a new page will open in front of you. You’ll see a lot of options on this page. like –
- You can search the overall ID from any of these options:
- First by family id
- Second Family and Member ID
- Third by mobile number
- Fourth by Aadhar Card
- By fifth bank account number
- Know your MP Samagra ID:
- Know your family and member first
- Second Family Member by Member ID
- Enter the name of the third family member and locate the family
- Choose from these options according to your suitability. After this, fill in all the details asked in it and submit it.
- After submitting, the Composite ID will open in front of you
Dear friends, I hope that you liked the information given by us “MP Samagra ID Portal”? So do not forget to share it with all your acquaintances. If you have any questions related to this. So you write your question in the comment box below. We will certainly help. Stay connected with our website www.readermaster.com to get the first information on all government schemes and procedures. Thanks!