Apply Income Certificate Online Tamil Nadu: Here’s a full guide, which records required, and how to fill online type of Income Certificate in Tamilnadu.
As we all know how important Income Certificate is with regards to education in Tamil Nadu as well as the nation over. In this article, we will give you how you can apply for Income Certificate on your own in Tamil Nadu.
What is an Income Certificate and why do I have to get that?
For the unversed, an Income Certificate is a document that is given by the state government. It as a rule affirms individuals’ yearly pay of an individual or a specific family. Salary endorsement is generally utilized for scholarships, admissions, and other educational purposes.
How To Get Income Certificate Online In Tamilnadu?
In the event that you are searching for approaches to apply for Income Certificate in TN or India, you have gone to the opportune spot. Before applying for the records, you should realize that you should have a client id and CAN number on TNeGA Website.
A candidate can apply for the Income Certificate given he/she is having a novel Citizen Access Number (CAN). In the event that the candidate doesn’t have an interesting CAN number, he should enlist for CAN to get to the application structure for Income Certificate.
Here’s a complete guide on how to create a User ID and CAN Number at TNeGA Website
How To Register CAN Number in TNeGA?
Follow the below steps to do CAN registration:
- Click on the ‘Register CAN’ button to apply for CAN Registration.
- Fill up all mandatory details in the form prescribed format.
- Click on Register to submit the form.
- You would be required to generate and verify OTP before submitting the form.
- On successful CAN Registration, the CAN Number will be generated.
Procedure To Get Income Certificate In Tamilnadu:
Apply in person:-
- The applicant must visit the revenue department authorities or Thasildhar to apply in person with the documents specified under the required documents session. Link for contact: Corporations in Tamilnadu AND Headquarters
- Please go to the respective office. Submit the completed application obtained from the office or can be downloaded from the link below: Application form
- Authorities after checking the attached documents and details submitted will make entries and provide you record number for reference.
- This application will be verified by the Village Administrative Officer (VAO) and Revenue Inspector (RI).
- There will be a ground-level verification and scrutiny of the documents and details provided.
- Once the verification is over, these officials will submit their reports to the Thaasildhaar.
- Thaasildhaar will decide to issue the Income Certificate to the applicant.
- The applicant will get the certificate in 7 days after due verification.
Apply online – e-Sevai Services for Citizen:
- Use the following link to the e-sevai portal to apply income certificate. Link: E-sevai
- An applicant shall log in using the credentials and page prompts and hit “login”. If a new user, then selects “Signup here” under login to register and then apply.
- Please follow the page prompts and complete the details for filing an application online.
- This application will be processed by the respective department as per how it will be processed in-person to issue the certificate
- Application form. Link for form: form
- Self-declaration from the applicant.
- Residential Proof: Residential Certificate issued by Local administration office/ Aadhar card / Passport / Driving License / *Ration Card / Govt. Id card / Defense ID Card / PAN Card.
- Age proof (birth certificate/school certificate)
- Income Proof: Salary certificate, Income proof from municipality councilor, income tax return acknowledgment.
- Applicant passport size photograph.
- 2 different Gazetted Officers certification
- Education records duly signed
- Aadhaar card
Office Locations & Contacts:
Greater Chennai Corporation:
Sydenhams Rd, Kannappar Thidal,
Periyamet, Chennai – 600003,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Ph : +91 044-25619300 / 044-25384438
e-mail: [email protected]
Q. How many days it will take to get an Income certificate in TN?
A. Usually, it takes 15 working days from the date of the online application.
Q. How long is an income certificate valid for?
A. There are two options when we make the Income Certificates across India. One is valid for 1 year and the second one is valid for 3-years from the date of the application.
Q. Which documents are required for the income certificate in Tamilnadu?
A. There are several documents which you need to have while applying for Income Certificate in Tamil Nadu. Take a look at the list of documents.
- Applicant Photo
- Address Proof
- TIN Number and the Trade
- Details of Land Holding
- Family or Smart Card
- Self-declaration of Applicant
- Salary certificate
- PAN Card
Q. How much fee do we have to pay for an income certificate in Tamil Nadu?
A. In order to get Income Certificate in TN, you will have to pay Rs 60 as fees.
Q. What is the Common Account Number (CAN)?
A. The Common Account Number (CAN) is a reference number issued to the mutual fund investors by MFU or the mutual funds’ utility platform. This platform is an essential tool for investors as it helps in facilitating and consolidating investor holdings across separate fund houses into a cohesive statement. The MFU also helps in easing the transaction in multiple schemes via a common transaction form.
This platform is an essential tool for investors as it helps in facilitating and consolidating investor holdings across separate fund houses into a cohesive statement. The MFU also helps in promoting transactions in multiple schemes via a common transaction form. To obtain a CAN, an investor must finish the KYC process, which is a one-time activity.